BIO RISK ASSESSMENT COMPLIANCE CONSULTING & SOLUTIONS TO RESTORE PUBLIC CONSUMER CONFIDENCE
Infection Blasters is a BioRisk assessment and compliance solutions service designed to help businesses understand the true value of their cleaning habits, mitigate and lower employee liability while restoring consumer confidence in brand reputation.
We can Audit your facility and provide 3rd party testimony that you are doing the right thing .
We can Mass disinfect an area affordably and with minimal downtime.
We can provide PPE branded printing & compliance signage & more!
Science and Compliance. Not snake oil.
We get to the places you don't see.
We have the technology that others don't.
We can actually SEE where the microbes live.
Request FREE Sample Testing of your facility.
Call / Text us(800) 895-2057 | (865) 380-0661 - East TN (386) 246-8812 Central & North FL
Slide the arrows left to right to see before and after cleaning:
- We can test your facility and give you a CONFIDENTIAL drilled down analysis and report of where you need to take extra precautions.
- We don’t mind signing an NDA .
- The results of the findings are not published or shared with other third parties without your consent.
- We identify the hot spots and certify that your area has been checked.
- We are even willing to testify on your Company’s behalf or provide supporting evidence in the event that your business faces a lawsuit to show that you have taken proper steps in due diligence in slowing the spread of infection.
Monitor and track infection control efforts over time helping your bottom line with helping improve less employee absenteeism related to outbreaks in the workplace
Hire us to Test & Diagnose and put together a plan of action or hire us to do the whole virus mitigation service for your space.
Why Trust us?
We provide detailed reporting on cleaning verification.
We are members of the ISSA – The world authority on cleaning.
We are Microbial Warriors Trained in Forensic Cleanup of COVID-19 from GBAC.
We do not replace your current cleaning staff or janitorial service.
We point out what areas you need to focus on and offer facility microbe monitoring services<br> to help keep your liability down with customers and employees.
Affordable disinfecting solutions
Whether you need us to perform a service as a one time operation to help eradicate viruses or bacteria from your premises and create a deep cleaning baseline or if you want to have us come in on a schedule to keep pro-active efforts up, we can help.
- General & Affirmative approach to Disinfection of:
- Living Areas
- Can be a regular schedule or a great way to take extra precautions if loved ones have developed a virus or MRSA or CDIF or other types of communicable diseases.
- Restore Shopper Confidence
- Shopping areas
- Shopping Carts
- Checkout Point of Sale Areas
- We generate a report and give you a certificate of disinfection at the end of our session. We can help show what areas need to have more attention from your regular janitorial staff or employees.
- Public Spaces
- Warehouse & Workspace
- Employee Conference and Break Rooms
- Showroom floors
- Shipping Docks
- Offices & more
- We will give our expert certification that the proper procedures, testing and methods were taken at your facility and help you go to bat in the event you have a legal claim.
- We can show that due diligence was taken and proper care for your workforce
Why Choose Us
We care about our clients and want to help rebuild confidence in the economy and commerce of the land.
We provide pro active virus, bacteria and germ killing using high tech equipment and approved procedures.
We assess your scenario and keep in mind the type of surfaces and areas we will be treating and consider what you have that maybe unique in your case .
In recent cases we have found items like the copy machine or the coffee stations to be some of the nastiest and grimiest and most overlooked areas
With the rise of infection happening and grocery stores and food markets being in higher demand and the most high-trafficked spaces. It is imperative that your store
Do you REALLY KNOW how clean your environment is? What is ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)? A molecule found in all living things. Pretty much all organic matter
We Follow the Rules and Provide Field Lab Confirmation of Results
OSHA Employer Responsibility & Liability with Coronavirus COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2
– Proper procedures
– General Duty Clause assistance
Below are changes as of May 6, 2020
- Updated strategies and recommendations for employers responding to COVID-19, including those seeking to resume normal or phased business operations:
- Conducting daily health checks
- Conducting a hazard assessment of the workplace
- Encouraging employees to wear cloth face coverings in the workplace, if appropriate
- Implementing policies and practices for social distancing in the workplace
- Improving the building ventilation system
- A table outlining the engineering controls, administrative controls, and personal protective equipment (PPE) that employers may use to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace