With news reports of Tigers in Zoos being effected by COVID-19 Corona virus, it is now equally imperative that we work together to keep people and animals safe from these nasty microbes.
We all strive to keep our pets safe when we are cleaning. Which is why that the founders of Infection Blasters are conscious about the environment and using chemicals and procedures that are pet or animal friendly and partnering with the laboratories that have these claims on their MSDS sheets.
- One-step cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer
- Effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Eliminates the need for bleach
- Kills canine parvovirus, kennel cough, feline panleukopenia & more
From Kennel services to Veterinary offices, we use chemicals that are deemed safe to disinfect animal contagions and of course, human contagions.
We use Provet Logic Animal Facility Concentrated Disinfectant provides deep cleaning action that kills many of the most common dog and cat viruses including parvovirus. Can be used on most hard, nonporous surfaces. Eliminates the need for bleach and does not require a pre-clean solution. Without a nasty smell that lingers afterwards.
This chemical compound can kill canine parvovirus, kennel cough, feline calicivirus, feline distemper, feline panleukopenia, salmonella, avian influenza, canine hepatitis, canine rabies virus and more. Highly concentrated for economical use.
When we mass disinfect we can help with overspray by utilizing a different approach.
Warning: Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Before use, follow all safety precautions and directions on the chemical container label. We do not mix: with oxidizers, anionic soaps & detergents.
This is why we use utmost protection when applying to an area and use professional precautions when applying it.
Cautions: We use safety gloves and other personal protection gear when applying. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Yes, the chemical concentrate itself is dangerous but after application its effects become more inert.
- Avian Influenza A H9N2 / Turkey / Wisconsin Virus Infectious
- Avian Laryngotracheitis
- Avian Influenza A H5N1 Virus
- Avian ReovirusCanine
- Bordetella Bronchiseptica (Kennel Cough)
- Canine Parvovirus (CPV) (4 oz. per gallon)
- Canine Adenovirus
- Canine Coronavirus
- Canine Distemper
- Canine Parainfluenza Virus (Dog Flu)
- Canine Hepatitis
- Infectious Bronchitis Virus
- Rabies Virus
- Feline Calicivirus
- Feline Calicivirus (surrogate for Norwalk/Norovirus)
- Feline Infectious Peritonitis
- Feline leukemia virus
- Feline Panleukopenia
- Feline Picornavirus
- Feline Rhinotrachetis
- Equine Arteritis Virus
- Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis
- Influenza A2/Japan virus
- Minute Virus of Mice (4 oz. per gallon)
- Newcastle disease virus
- Porcine Parvovirus (4 oz. per gallon)
- Porcine Rotavirus
- Pseudorabies virus
- Porcine Respiratory (PRRSV)
- Transmissible Gastroenteritis (TGE)
- Aspergillus niger
- Escherichia coli
- Herpes Simplex Type 1 & 2
- HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)
- Human Corona Virus
- Hepatitis B & C
- Influenza A/Hong Kong
- Murine Parainfluenza Virus Type 1
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Staphylococcus MRSA
- Vaccinia Virus
We also have another broad spectrum biocide agent that has been given a stamp of approval by the EPA as well. We can discuss which methods are best for your facility if you want a less corrosive approach.
Our UV blasting technology can also be a big benefit when working in an area you are worried about the harshness of chemicals.